15.9.04

randomodernity #2: sad in praha

This is what my ipod's shuffle mode gave me on the way home from studying with some friends at really cool cafe/bookstore in Prague after a really frustrating couple of days which are explained in another post. It helped.

Come in Alone - My Bloody Valentine
Never Tell the World - The Free Design
Unravel - Bjork
Lion Thief - The Beta Band
City in Progress - Broadcast
Le Matin - B. Fleishmann
April and the Phantom - Animal Collective
Your God Eats Me! - Console
You're the Good Things - Modest Mouse (one of my favorite songs of theirs)
Making Time - The Creation
Showroom Dummies - Kraftwerk (started playing just as I arrived home)
Colour Me In - Broadcast
Salle d'Isan - Isan
Svefn-g-Englar - Sigur Ros (I fell asleep to this one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home